Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Shorts!!!

I'll start this one off the way I start them all off with me not posting for months! Thankfully it's been a busy year. I've been fortunate enough to have worked on some killer projects both within Titmouse and on a freelance basis. Pilots, shows, shorts, etc. I've also been fortunate enough to have been the Animation Director on a few including the 3rd season of SUPERJAIL!, which I'm told is doing well. Cartoon brew also posted this sweet article about my personal work, which blew me away. I also posted some post it drawings for my next cartoon. I hope 2013 is just as good, and I'm thankful to be busy and get some recognition for my hard work. I do this stuff because I love it, and I happy people are enjoying the work. Thanks -Mike http://www.cartoonbrew.com/animators/mike-carlos-cartoon-madness-74408.html

7 Comments:

Blogger milowerx said...

Hi Mike!
I hope this message finds you well... I just saw your shorts on Cartoon
brew and wanted to reach out to you. great stuff! Sorry for contacting you this way but your contact info here bounced.

I run a site called http://www.animationinsider.com which interviews artsits across the world and would like to interview you if you're interested.

We've had a number of other Titmousers do the interview
most prominently Chris P himself. I also worked at the big Tit in L.A.
directing Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja last year...

Check out the site and let me know if your game.
-Mike Milo

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gucci outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
tory burch
jordans
air jordan shoes
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet
burberry outlet
coach outlet online
rolex watches
201612.24wengdongdong

12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...



Your website is extremely helpful
https://decor-ksa.com
http://caravank.com/us-for-sale/
http://caravank.com/car-caravan/
http://caravank.com/for-sale-in-jeddah/

1:07 AM  
Blogger valeponomareva said...

Locate Machine Liker for PC, in mixcloud.com/ the results and click it At the application web page, Website you will certainly locate the Install switch, Install Machine Liker Download click it for setup to begin Locate it from Machine Liker App the primary food selection once Machine Liker its done setting up.

11:13 PM  
Blogger terrialonso said...

Proprietors tend to bricksite.com/ extremely pleased with their purchase of this baby Title stroller as it normallyThe stroller showcases a three-wheel Best UK car seats for your baby in 2017 design that has a fully-rotating front wheel.

2:07 AM  
Blogger rokaa said...


خدمات شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة

1- خدمات التنظيف الشامل لكافة انواع الخزانات

2- خدمات التعقييم والتطهير الدقيق
افضل شركة غسيل خزانات
3- خدمات العزل المائى للخزانات

4- كل هذه غسيل خزانات
تقدم لكم من خلال افضل المواد والادوات المستخدمة

2:59 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

nike air max 270
curry 4 shoes
kobe shoes
goyard bags
louboutin shoes
yeezy shoes
hogan outlet
vapormax
cheap jordans
off white hoodie

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home